About me, I'm Gabriel, a young student on his way to obtaining his degree to become an accountant. It is my second semester at College Montmorency. I currently work for a truck washer every Saturday morning. The advantages of this part-time job are that I started early in the morning and finished at the beginning of the afternoon. Also, my bosses have been my parents' friends for ten years, and I can tell you that they saw me grow up through many phases. About this blog, This blog will be about my future degree in "Accounting and Management Technology," which is required by my teacher. But don't worry, readers; you're lucky because my programme is really cool and you will love my blog throughout the semester. This programme is about accounting, obviously, but you also have a management class that opens many other doors for the university. See you all in my next post! Bye!
Comments
Post a Comment