The main reason I started Blogging in English
Hello, there are a variety of positive reasons to start blogging, such as to make money, join a community, or even become an expert with influence. But, for me as an ESL student, I want to drastically improve my English. It's the most beneficial and attainable reason.
The opportunities that come with being fluent in English are endless, especially when it comes to the workplace, international travel, and achieving the highest possible grade in your English course. Also, if you compare this point to others, it is the fastest to have results since you have practised your knowledge of this language since your first blog. While making money from one, you need to develop a large community, which can take a lot of time. In addition, the competition is vast and hard. In short, it is for the usefulness and speed of learning that I like this point more.
Gabriel Paré
Comments
Post a Comment